Silicon based sensors have IR sensitivity that can be detrimental for a good image. This product is designed for M12 lenses for CMOS sensors and can be used to switch an IR filter in or out using an electrical signal. There are two filters, one with a layer of IR block coating that blocks light from about 750nm upwards, the other with no IR block so that all light can pass through.
The unit is designed to attach directly to the camera PCB and fit over the sensor, replacing the existing M12 lens mount.
- M12 mount
- Two filters for day and night mode
- Restores the true colour of an image by removing IR
- Enhances monochrome contrast
- Filter thickness 0.21mm
- Traffic management
- Supports up to 2/3" sensors
- Suitable for CCD or CMOS
- Designed initially for the Pixelplus PC1089K CMOS Image sensor