Please do not accept or sign for an order which is visibly damaged. If you receive an item which has been damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide a replacement as soon as possible. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item which proves to be faulty we are happy to help. However, we do ask that you notify us of any problem within a reasonable period of time.
Please request an RMA number before you return the product.
Items Received In Error
If you receive an item that you did not order, please notify us as soon as possible.
How to Return a Product
- Please email email@example.com for a returns authorisation
- Please include your order number, and a brief explanation of the problem
- Await the response email with the unique RMA reference number
- Write the RMA number on the returning documentation
- Post/Courier the goods back to our Returns Department. You are responsible for this cost.
Our returns address is:
Scorpion Vision Ltd
118 Gore Road